Pope Benedict or Emperor Palpatine?
The new Pope Benedict XVI seems to bear more than a passing resemblance to Emperor Palpatine from the Star Wars movies, in fact some suggest he might even be Emperor Palpatine, and this is just his latest scheme for galactic domination. I have decided to examine the subject more closely and have complied the following reasons why the new pope might actually be a Sith lord.
- Both of the wear long ornamental robes totally out of fashion with the rest of the culture. True the pope is more colorful than the emperor, but the emperor wears a purple thong under his robes.
- Both were in evil groups intent on world domination. The emperor was a Sith lord and the pope was in the Hitler youth. But I donâ€™t think Sith lords wore those gay Lederhosen, at least not over their Sith robes.
- Both have really creepy wrinkly faces and scary smiles. This one seems pretty definite.
- Both are the leaderâ€™s of vast empires who assert total control and rightful domination over everybody. Thatâ€™s right you rebel heathen scum, get baptized or itâ€™s the Death Star for you.
Well I think that conclusively proves it the pope and Emperor Palpatine are the same person. But I doubt that it will stop Catholics from obeying him, I mean if the covering up of priests raping boys didnâ€™t, nothing will.
Edit:Â I had to add this picture:
Written by D WallZ
Last 3 posts by D WallZ
- Robotic Legs for the Lazy - Nov 11th, 2008
- Why Gay People are Still the Big Losers - Nov 6th, 2008
- McCain Thinks Western Pennsylvanians are Racist - Oct 23rd, 2008